How Much I Made From Staking Axie Infinity Crypto In The Past Three Months
I’m very interested in learning how to earn interest on my crypto tokens and decided to give Axie Infinity staking a try.
First off, what is Axie Infinity? “Axie Infinity is an non-fungible token-based online video game developed by Vietnamese studio Sky Mavis, known for its in-game economy which uses Ethereum-based cryptocurrencies. Players of Axie Infinity collect and mint NFTs which represent creatures known as Axies.” — Wikipedia.
I bought 21.49 Axies on an exchange and then transferred them to my crypto wallet. I then went through process of staking them which I have done a YouTube tutorial on (link below).
Three Months Ago
- I staked 21.4 Axie Tokens (Worth $2,000 at the time) starting at around APR rate of 109%
- I staked the earned tokens as often as I could
Three Months Later
- I now have 25.56 Axie Tokens ($1,771 current value today) total
- I earned around 4.16 Axie tokens total ($287)
- The current price of Axie is trading around $69 from it’s all time high of $160
- Axie Infinity APR rate decreased to 73%
I made around $287 from staking (before taxes).
- Creating passive income from just holding Axie.
- I can unstake my tokens any time.
- The APR keeps decreasing which makes it hard to tell how long this will last.
- The Axie token price has decreased in value but the overall market has gone down, including Bitcoin.
If you’re interested in staking Axie, feel free to check out my YouTube tutorials here:
Disclaimer: None of this is financial advice.